Doped in a White Collar Scheme. VICTORY FINALLY: Part 1

Am baaaaaaack, right here on Friday Script, it another pain another dilemma, not the Nelly ft Kelly Dilemma which was only acted during the video shot. Oyeeeeee I can see you readers are growing, you motivate me to keep you guys posted but please, leave a comment below. Forget what I said, we are in a world entangled with pain, no one is successful in this world, it's just a reflection of our sorrows, unhappiness and pain in a kinda of Utopia world. Do you know, the rich still work and feel the pressure from the daily growing innovations and innovators coming up daily to stay a top

I felt the victory when a friend, a so called motivational speaker who had energized me to be anything I want introduced me to his "So called rich friends from USA, India, Nigeria and Mexico" you might not feel the excitement the way I felt but imagine the connection, the network, the meeting, the drinks we shared, my imaginations where beyond Arua or Africa. All I was thinking was heading straight to the land of opportunities USA but I didn't realize a single thing that I was being doped of the victory am imagining after 6 months of tireless efforts in a scheme. They make you feel so big, all you have is an imaginary cash you working hard for but you can't see and with not access to it because you of the T&C's we signed on joining.

Friday Script The way you present 🎁 yourself matters in Marketing Schemes

A motivational speaker one time told us, "Network and Network it's the gateway to your wealth" Foolish me, I took it seriously and started expanding my Network, attending high class wedding meetings at SAB Restaurant, classic events in town, workshops at African, Serena, Imperial Resort among others. I even attempted to attend CHOGM, I Know you all remember that year when Common Wealth leaders were here in Uganda. I wonder where the wealth is now but I was among the one thousand flockers who all wanted to be part, yeah we failed to access but the photographers at the entrance never failed us, they managed to photoshop our our faces to some diplomats already in the meeting.

When you live in a city, it's not about the kind of job but how you present yourself to survive the next day, we were always smartly dressed in suits. Later, I realized it was a clique kinda of men and women expanding their network with sole target of getting rich. We walked in all meetings and conferences marketing our schemes, just like a village boy talking to her girlfriend feeling on the top of the world, we make the scheme look the biggest, the best and you can get rich just in 1 weeks time. 
We could dial the USSD code or type the web address to access our accounts, show them the flashy funky big virtual cash (US Dollars) in our accounts. In 2 seconds, they just transfer UgX 500,000 to your account to open them their accounts, It was a business as always for us.

I woke up one day, looked at my shoe, It was about to give up. Because I had a target of buying a UgX 100,000,000/= house in the City plus a UgX 35,000,000/= ride, I said to myself "Am not going to withdraw this money to buy a new shoe, but first hit my targets" by then I had already about 80 million in my account. The unfortunate happened that morning, the shoe gave up on me just as I approached kalerwe market. It finally make a hole through the sole, all the dirty sewage water was going right to my feet, I never gave up because I had big clients to meet at Tropical Hotel. I didn't know I was going to be denied access to the hotel because of the smell emitting from my shoe was like a dead rat maybe I stepped on some poo by the way, I wasn't smelling it, it's a normal smell for us who come from the ghetto

It was a shameful experience but because I over listened and watched motivational speakers, I always never gave up. They always say, "it might be the a thousand step when you are aleady 999, pick yourself up and continue" Yes I picked my pieces that day and continued, I passed via Kamokya with target of borrowing money from my UgX 200/= clique, yes they gave me because they saw my ka 80 million in my account. Went straight bought a shinny plastic shoe. I think when I walked through my ghetto, jumping the poo and dodging the kavera's that evening all the girls there wanted to be my wife that day.

After 5 months, I had made fortune I was rich really rich with a virtual money. I have hit my target of 135 million and had actually surppased it by 50 million. I had lost 3 shoes in the process by the way the plastic shoe lasted 3 days, it left me footing barefoot from city square where we usually take our afternoon nap paka Bwaise via Kalerwe sewages.
After all what my shoe and feet has been through. I even felt my lips had grown bigger, because of over talking. My eyes lacked water because we really over sweat in our movements. My soul finally said "it is well with my soul" did I faint? I cried, am still in tears even as I write this. I still don't know what happened it was really something something scheme .......

Continue..... 

Watch out for the second part. If you loved this please leave a comment below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a God given talent - SMOKING WEED

a Dream Job to Nightmare. PAINS: Part 1