Chromebook turns 10: Looking back and moving Forward⏩
I feel excited to see Chromebook turn 10, I could have preferred to write my own review and experience of the sleek, light and fast chromebook but instead I choose to go with John Maletis's - Head of Product and UX, Chrome OS article published on Mar 09, 2021.
"I remember getting my first computer and using it for just a handful of basic tasks; typing things up in a word processor, doing simple math with its calculator, things like that. Fast forward to today, where we bounce from work to school to watching shows and chatting with friends and family. We make all of these transitions across multiple devices — phones, tablets, laptops. And unlike the past, people should have access to their data and a consistent experience across all these tools. So today, we’re celebrating the 10th birthday of Chromebook by launching a suite of features for Chromebook that lets people move between devices with ease, and tools that drastically improve your productivity."
Comments
Post a Comment