a Dream Job to Nightmare. PAINS: Part 2

We all know great writers or bloggers, the likes of Sagara, Wole, Ngungi and this guy of the graceful giraffe by the way even Stella Nyanzi etc. After reading the previous script, do you realize that am not a good writer, or anything near there. Sometimes in life our state of life is undermined and devalued by people who claim to be successful, dress as rich men and women, eat in classic hotels and associate themselves with rich men and women. The reality behind them is debts and credits and lots of suicided notes by the way a rock is a soft object compared to getting just 50/= from them.

Back to these beautiful girls in Masindi; She finally came out for me and guess what? She was so beautiful and yet wasted in a Manager for a JABA NETWORK. She said "Good Morning Sir? Are you Mr. Script?" I responded "Yes madam", in a soft voice that I almost forgot their wasted my time and resources. She was like "May I take you to them rest of the team, who are already for the orientation?"
I know you be wondering who are these JABA NETWORK guys- this its a chain oriented business - Join their network, the give you their products to sale and market - as well you get new recruits to your network - the more your network grows the more money you get.

I still have my weird feeling, my mood was like a wild pig ready to roll in the mud, eat some potatoes, then run like the the mad pig in the Bible full of Demons. I felt like cutting this lady on double (Act of kicking on the legs as to sweep you off your feet) but I kept my calm followed her to the hall. Inside was a well decorated classic hall filled with well dressed gents and ladies who are as desperate as i was to get a job.
She took me to their JABA NETWORK gathering, showed me my seat. they had already started the session, yet I thought I was on time for an event to start at 8am. She told me, their are 500 recruits who they have to orient all today. damn it, 500 innocent boys and girls ready to be conned.

In the meeting was this white man, actually a black very dark man pretending to speak like a white. I guess if he calls you on phone, you might easily mistake him for a muzungu but you will be surprised. He was telling us, "How we shall be billionaires just in one year bla bla bla bla" but he then said "this does not come easy, we need to invest and work just to bring more members the the process bla bla bla." We were even brought outside the hotel to look at some beautiful Bentley and Royce Cars which the black muzungu and Manager claim to be driving, I think it was hired just for display because their numbers were covered

The Rolls Royce and Bentley - Hired to deceive us

Now the hard stone: he told us to pay 1,500,000/= UgX to join, I could feel we are really all fools in this hall. I think the pig in some of the members inside there was more than mine, since some walked out yelling abuses at the organizers. I loved one particular girl who got the guts went straight to the black muzungu and kissed him passionately and said "I can not go back in a lose๐Ÿ˜‚". They even say, they giving us products worth 1.5 Million and when sold, we could be earning about 50,000,000/=  Realistically is this real in Africa? 

I didn't react or show them how disappointed I was but listened keenly but in it I was actually thinking of how am going to get back to Kampala, go back to my Kamokya friends and how am going to pay back their money honestly I was so disappointed in these guys. I sold my back bag and clothes to a conductor just to cater for my bus fare as to make it back to Kampala. Imagine, I had spent on transport, accommodation, welfare, sold my bag and clothes and that money I just borrowed? Why great great great grand pa?

To my surprise, as i sat quietly in the back seat crying crocodile tears, the manager who pretended to have owned a Bentley came begging to pay 10,000/= to Kampala, that it's the only money she had what happened to the Billionaire? What happened to the class? What happened with the glitters? She lied us that it was her car, yet from the looks she can't even ride or own a bicycle. What lies behind the beauty was crime, poverty and foolery. Something was like "take her to your ghetto in kamoyka and make her pay for this sins" - I shouted "Whaaat? satan go away" People thought i was dreaming or running mad.

On that day I believed that witchcraft was real on some people or best some curses are real stronger. I didn't know how heartless people are until a fake billionaire in a beautiful girl with empty heart was taking advantage of us fresh graduates. Eh! People STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR FELLOW BEINGS, I was thinking of taking these guys to court but we had no agreement, ooooh foolish me, I thought I was learnt but realized am still a fool.


The conductor finally agreed to carry this lady on terms they agreed but I  looked at this poor lady, and seems she was also tricked the same way, and she wants to get her money back by doing the same. As we set off to Kampala, some man came running shouting Stop to my surprise it was the black muzungu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ at this very moment the tears were no more but I was laughing at these criminals who paid a hall and couldn't earn a coin from the hardlined desperate unemployed youths. The conductor made my day by telling him, the bus is full wait for the next bus till tomorrow. I saw him sited down helplessly and crying.

Walai ๐Ÿ™† Uganda is for survivers, I finally made it to Kampala empty handed. By the way, I became a Manager of a clique of boys, we were making it in life the same way these beautiful foolish Zerolliniares were surviving in a perfect dream job the nightmare continues to others. We are still Zerolliniares after 5 years, we haven't recovered the money money we wasted as transport, accommodation and welfare and even paying back what we borrowed. It's a survival, we live in this country.

Till we meet again in another epistle of PAINS. BTW, drop your comments below๐Ÿ‘‡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a God given talent - SMOKING WEED

a Dream Job to Nightmare. PAINS: Part 1